Please read these Terms and conditions of use (‘Terms’) carefully before using Omega Genics Group website at www.omegagenicsgroup.com
- All information published on Omega Genics Group Website is accurate at the time of publication. While the information on the omegagenicsgroup.com has been researched, reviewed and presented with all due care, the content is provided for general education and information only.
- All users are urged to s Please read these Terms and conditions of use (‘Terms’) carefully before using Omega Genics Group website at www.omegagenicsgroup.com
eek advice from a qualified health care professional for diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.
- Information on Omegagenicsgroup.com is not intended to replace medical advice from a health professional and we do not accept any liability for any error or omission, injury, expense, loss or damage incurred by you or another party as a result of you using or relying on any information contained on Omega Genics Group website or any linked website.
- The rights in images, trademarks, trade names, logos and so forth included are owned by us and/or third parties. You will need to obtain permission in writing from the owner before you may use these images, trademarks, trade names, logos in any way.
- Omega Genics Group, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or cancel any and all promotional offers or ongoing sale pricing on products offered on our website or catalog at any time without notice to any consumer.
- Product prices and availability are subject to change.
- We do not monitor the content of third-party websites. Any link provided on omegagenicsgroup.com is solely for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for any third-party website. Where we provide links to third-party websites, that does not imply any association with or recommendation for those websites
- This Web Site and all services and Information made available on or through this Web Site are provided on an “as is”, “where is” and “as available” basis. OTHER THAN AS EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ADVANSTAR DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY OR FREE FROM ERROR, CURRENCY TIMELINESS, SECURITY, EFFICACY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR NON-INTERRUPTION OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.Any information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Web Site is done at your own discretion and risk. You shall be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the downloading or use of the information and for any results or lack of results from the use of such data.
- No Medical Advice
This Web Site is not intended to provide, and disclaims any suggestion that it does provide, medical advice of any nature. The information made available through this Web Site should not be construed as medical advice by you or your patients and such information should not be used in place of seeking professional opinions by licensed practitioners. Only licensed medical professionals may offer medical advice, diagnosis and recommendations for treatment of medical conditions. Advanstar and its affiliates do not practice medicine or law, and do not offer any other professional advice or services. You assume full responsibility for appropriate use of the information available through this Web Site.
If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, (“Ineffective”), it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not Ineffective. If the offending provision cannot be so read down, it will be severed. In any event, the remainder of these Terms shall be interpreted to ensure that all other provisions remain in full force and effect to the greatest extent possible.